CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-16T22:00:46+00:002011 Nissan Frontier CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-16T22:00:46+00:00
- FOUND – RIGHT FRONT ABS MALFUNCTION – REPLACE WHEEL HUB/BEARING ASSEMBLY ALSO – NYS INSPECTION EXPIRED 6/22 TO PASS, VEHICLE NEEDS FRONT STRUTS AND RIGHT AND LEFT OUTER TIE ROD ASSEMBLIES AND ALIGNMENT FRONT BRAKES ARE STICKING. TECHNICALLY THEY PASS INSPECTION BUT ARE SEVERELY RUSTED AND WE RECOMMEND REPLACEMENT .
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – 4WD Front,One Side – [DOES NOT include wheel alignment.] – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- NYSI NYS INSPECTION LE:6138038
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,Both Sides – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some mode
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both Sides – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required where applicable. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front, Both Sides – Includes: replace Pads
ZADEN S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/14/2022